Sunday, March 23, 2014

cream skirt

SPRING IS HERE. so, naturally, the bright colors are coming out:) yay! haha. I love this time of year! 1) everything is green, blooming, and beautiful. 2) it means summer is  j u s t  around the corner..eeepp! 3) and since summer is around the corner, that means school is almost out..hallelujaaah!!
anywhoo, here's my outfit from church today.

skirt: Forever 21
shirt: thrift store (Cabi)
shoes: Forever 21
not like you can see them very well.. but here's my accessories:
earrings: Forever 21
necklace: turquoise teardrop from Etsy
bracelet: simple gold bracelet with initial "M" from Etsy
I usually try to pick out my outfits for church the night before, but last night I was too tired. so this morning I was like, "oh joy. what to wear todaay.." then I realized the first day of spring was 3 days ago, so I went straight for this blouse I found at Goodwill a few weeks ago. it's so fun and colorful, and goes great with this cream skirt! also, I did my hair today. I like it like this. :)

bow: Claire's
I was curling my hair this morning and realized I needed to leave in 5 minutes, so I did a quick curl. the result was a super poofy-looking section of my hair on each side, so I tied it back with a little rubber ponytail and put this bow in. I like this look! super cute and super simple. I don't like pinning the whole front half back I've decided, so I left my bangs (they're hardly bangs, they're just about as long as the rest of my hair) out in front.
the Sister Missionaries complemented me on my outfit, so I think that means it's mission-worthy attire. ;) it's best to prepare for modesty now, rather than last minute before your mission or marriage in the temple! you should be modest always. being modest shows others that you respect yourself, and your body!

love, megs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment