Sunday, February 2, 2014

maxi skirt

one of my initial reasons in starting this blog was because I seriously want alll girls to know that you actually CAN be modest, and still have a reallllly cute sense of style and wardrobe. I've really only come to find this out over the past couple of years, and I want all girls to know about it!

shirt: Forever 21.
skirt: Target(with modifications)
necklace: Target.
shoes: flats from American Eagle.

 this outfit is super simple and really cute! this maxi skirt is from Target, and it had a fairly long slit in the side--which made it immodest. so, I asked my mom to sew it about 3 or 4 more inches down so it would be modest(no, I do not have sewing capabilities..haha). this skirt had an insert under the top fabric that was short, like a mini skirt. so I tried to make the little modest spin with the skirt so I would feel comfortable wearing it. annd, it DID, and it DOES work out! all I did was add a slip between the original short underskirt layer and the maxi skirt layer to make it modest. yay for modifications!!! haha



be real, be beautiful. be true to your personality, and your natural self.


love, megs. :)

2 comments:

  1. Megs I couldn't agree more!! id rather be around modest girls!! haha its really awkward being around immodest girls! and its so true modest is hottest!! i think this blog is awesome and its a great idea! keep up the good work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Ethan! I love hearing that from guys. it makes me really happy that there are still awesome guys out there like you!! thanks again:)

      Delete