Sunday, February 9, 2014

grey dress

here's today's outfit!
I wore a different undershirt with a jacket and tights today for church, buut I decided to post this look today instead--I liked it better. haha:) this outfit is super simple! just the dress, an undershirt, my booties, and a scarf to add a pop of color!
dress: Target.
scarf: Forever 21.
booties: Qupid.
 
here's a quote I saw today on Pinterest about modesty! I really like it!
"Modesty isn't about covering up our bodies because they're bad, modesty isn't about hiding ourselves... it's about revealing our dignity."
 -Jessica Rey.
how true is that?! what better way to show our dignity and strength than through the way we dress? when we dress a certain way we are portraying who we are through our clothing. when we dress modestly, we are showing people that we respect ourselves and our body! stay modest people!

love, megs. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog Megan!!! Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete